Recon Technology, Ltd
Recon Technology, Ltd. is China’s first non-state owned oil and gas field service company to be listed on Nasdaq (Ticker: RCON). Recon supplies China’s largest oil exploration companies, Sinopec and CNPC, with advanced automated technologies, efficient gathering and transportation equipment and reservoir stimulation products for increasing petroleum extraction levels, reducing impurities and lowering production costs.
Through the years, RCON has taken leading positions on several segmented markets of the oil and gas field service industry.
- 11-2101.RECON EXPECTS REVENUE FROM OILFIELD CONTRACTS WORTH OVER $1 MILLION
- 11-1402.RECON REPORTS LOWER FIRST QUARTER RESULTS BUT MAINTAINS FULL YEAR GROWTH OUTLOOK
- 11-1403.RECON TECHNOLOGY FISCAL YEAR 2015 FIRST QUARTER INVESTOR CONFERENCE CALL SCHEDULED FOR FRIDAY, NOVEM
- 11-1404.RECON TECHNOLOGY REPORTS STRONG GAINS IN FY 2014 AND ANNOUNCES GROWTH GOALS
- 11-1405.RECON TECHNOLOGY EXPECTS TO REPORT SALES IN FY2014 GREW MORE THAN 20% YEAR OVER YEAR AS SALES OF FUR
- 11-1406.RECON QUALIFIES AS AUTHORIZED ABB THIRD PARTY SYSTEM INTEGRATOR
- 07-2207.RECON TECHNOLOGY STRENGTHENS COMMUNICATIONS TEAM
- 07-0108.Recon Technology 2013 Annual Shareholder Meeting Script More